Nuffnang

Monday, November 21, 2011

THE GREATEST MALAYSIAN HEROES OF THE MOMENT!

To 'Yii Ha!' Najiha and 'You Win!' Yee Weng

Don’t know how you guys did it ( winning a medal, beating the odds...) but i know one thing. You have surely makes Malaysian chess community proud! Congratulations for job well done!

Don’t know how you guys celebrate it...maybe you can do by singing below song from 80’s TV song ‘The Greatest American Hero’



Look at what's happened to me,
I can't believe it myself.
Suddenly I'm up on Games podium,
It should've been somebody else.

Believe it or not,
I'm winning a bronze.
I never thought I could be so good-.
Winning a bronze on a wing and a prayer.
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me.

It's like a light of a new day-,
It came from out of the blue.
Breaking me out of the spell I was in,
Making all of my wishes come true-. (repeat)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats guys & gals.. sorry still weary from all night celebrating Gold from Football ! Hidup Harimau Muda! But all of them beat the odds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tribute Ilham! Najiha was amazing throughout. Jimmy also had an important role in it as he helped her with her final round opening preparation against Myanmar. It was both a miracle from God and a team effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilham,

    R u busy with year end Audits & Performance Appraisals?

    Hmm, I think this website is 'webby' & 'dusty' (berabuk).. it is time to update? .. or maybe it's just me..

    Anyway, Happy Holiday & Happy New Year, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abdoss,
    Ok, my '3 months holiday' is over..(take note 3 months...not now the famous' 3 weeks holiday)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ilham,

    Glad to know that everything's good! :)

    ReplyDelete