1. To see Malaysian player breached FIDE 2400 again
Sad...top Malaysian player is now rated below 2400
2. To see Li Tian breached 2300
This one, like 13th General election, i am really sure is going to happen next year!
3. To see more ‘transparent’ MCF
MCF that is able to explain his action/ inaction rather than keep on ‘silo’...maybe a first step is in letting public know what will be the agenda for this January AGM... last i check this one is not covered under Official Secret Act or of National Security...
4. To see a new and sexy DATCC
DATCC is the flag bearer to Malaysian chess centers. A little ‘plastic surgery’, ‘Botox’ will be great to make it looks more ‘desireable’, more ‘inviting’ to non Chess Republic’s passport holder. To us a chess citizen...once there is board, pieces and clock...the rest is of little important!
5. To see there is a second Kasugi Team Championship...
Arguably one of the best local event this year (based from prizes, participants, accomodations etc). If there is one being plan, Mr Kasugi...may i suggest a bigger venue...and if lunch is provided...err, to appoint other caterer...( Do it yourselflah, Ilham, you talk so much)...Hey, i heard that!
1. To take part in 4 Fide rated tournaments
Selangor Open, National Closed, KL Open and Penang Open are strong candidates...
2. To take part in 12 local tournaments...and finished better than my initial seeding.
...and in the process at least covered the entrance fee.
3. To push my Fide rating to above ELO 2000
Now mine is 1994...6 points more and it will mean save a few hundred buck to participate in Fide rated events that normally 'fee discriminate' to players rated below F2k
4. To (finally) receive my monthly ‘gift’ from Insofar
They must be very busy...
5. To post at least 52 postings at my blog
One posting a week...i think possible!
5 days ago